Home cooking with styles!
Return to Arbor Cafe Home Page
Try our recipe for yourself
- 14 oz. chicken brests
- 8 oz. chickenconsomme
- 2 tsp. garlic
- 2 T.olive oil
- 1 T.parsely, chopped
- 1 T.capers
- 2 T. butter
- 1 lemon, halved
- Heat pan with olive oil. Sear chicken.
- Add garlic, lemon, and consomme to pan
- Place in prehated 375F oven and bake 12-14 minutes
- Remove chicken and lemon, add parsley and capeers
- Reduce liquid in pan until 4 tablespoons remain.
- Remove pan from heat, wait 1 minute, and then add butter.Shake pan to blend
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
5555 White Rock Lake Drive
Dallas tx 75238
214 224 4245
This is a fictional site created for a class at El Centro College. Check out the rest of my site!